RIB IMS GmbH has been an innovative software and consulting company for over 30 years and has primarily specialized in the areas of FM software (CAFM, IWMS) and comparable solutions.
To this end, we now employ over 70 people in development, support, sales and service at our locations in Berlin, Dinslaken, Philippsburg and Lucerne (CH), among others.
And in the RIB Software SE group of companies there are around 2,700 people that you can rely on worldwide. We are successful and expanding in our business areas and with our partners.
Our core product is iTWO fm, a software that supports our customers in a variety of complex management tasks. We are leaders in computer-aided facility management (CAFM), property management, cable and network management, planning and management of FTTx, fiber optic and fiber optic networks and also in billing solutions. We are characterized by market-oriented development and fast response. iTWO fm fm stands for simple operation and quick results, for strategic integration and long-term benefits - with "Made in Germany" as a seal of quality.
With the Training as an IT specialist in application development (m/f/d), we are pursuing the goal of working with you as an application developer in the future together with the project team on adjustments to our standard software. In addition, you will design complex evaluations and reports, implement interfaces and work together with the consulting and development teams in all areas.
- Structured and logical thinking and working
- At least grade "good" in mathematics
- Initiative, flexibility, resilience and enthusiasm
- Fachoberschulreife with qualification or higher
- Place of employment at our location Dinslaken
As a grown, medium-sized company, RIB IMS stands for reliability, constancy, commitment, competence and an appreciative approach to employees, partners, service providers and customers.
- We focus on healthy growth and prudent behavior, promoting talent and appreciation of achievement.
- We focus on professionalism, diversity and humanity in our dealings, both inside and outside the company.
- We give our employees a clear idea of our goals and present them daily in the management.
- We offer you a safe and exciting workplace with freedom of design in the organization and implementation of tasks.
- We offer you a collegial and integrative environment with flat hierarchies and an open ear for your questions, wishes and suggestions at any time.
- And depending on the area of use, service cell phones, company cars and other perks are also yours - what exactly, we can arrange in a personal conversation.
- Football table, company breakfast, employee discounts for shopping and a fruit basket :-)
Then apply now with the usual documents online with us.
Contact person is Anke Looschelders.