RIB IMS GmbH has been an innovative software and consulting company for over 33 years and has specialized primarily in the areas of FM software (CAFM, IWMS) and comparable solutions.
To this end, we now employ over 70 people in development, support, sales and service at our three locations, including in Berlin, Dinslaken, Philippsburg and Lucerne.
And in the RIB Software SE group of companies there are around 2,700 people that you can rely on worldwide. We are successful and expanding in our business areas and with our partners.
Our core product is IMSWARE / iTWO fm, a software that supports our customers in a variety of complex management tasks. We are leaders in computer-aided facility management (CAFM), property management, cable and network management, planning and management of FTTx, fiber optic and fiber optic networks and also in billing solutions. We are characterized by market-oriented development and fast response. IMSWARE / iTWO fm stands for simple operation and quick results, for strategic integration and long-term benefits - with "Made in Germany" as a seal of quality.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as of now Consultant (m/f/x) for working in our consulting team.
After a short familiarization period, you will work with the project team on new software solutions, from conception to implementation and quality assurance. You can expect a pleasant working atmosphere as a consultant in a relaxed but committed atmosphere.
- Initiative, flexibility and resilience
- Study or training in the field of real estate / construction / facility management / IT / software
- Competence in the planning, construction or operation of buildings or (technical) systems
- At least first experiences are desirable
- Place of employment at our location Dinslaken
- Willingness to travel in the DA-CH region
As a grown, medium-sized company, RIB IMS stands for reliability, constancy, commitment, competence and an appreciative approach to employees, partners, service providers and customers.
- We focus on healthy growth and prudent behavior, promoting talent and appreciation of achievement.
- We focus on professionalism, diversity and humanity in dealing, both inside and outside the company.
- We give our employees a clear idea of our goals and present them daily in the management.
- We offer you a safe and exciting workplace with freedom of design in the organization and implementation of tasks.
- We offer you a collegial and inclusive environment with flat hierarchies and always an open ear for your questions, wishes and suggestions.
- And depending on the area of use, service cell phones, company cars and other perks are also yours - what exactly, we can arrange in a personal conversation.
- Football table, company breakfast, employee discounts for shopping and a fruit basket :-)
Then apply now with the usual documents online with us.
Contact person is Anke Looschelders.