RIB IMS GmbH has been an innovative software and consulting company for over 30 years and has primarily specialized in the areas of FM software (CAFM, IWMS) and comparable solutions.
To this end, we now employ over 70 people in development, support, sales and service at our locations in Berlin, Dinslaken, Philippsburg and Lucerne.
And in the RIB Software SE group of companies there are around 2,700 people that you can rely on worldwide. We are successful and expanding in our business areas and with our partners.
Our core product is iTWO fm, a software that supports our customers in a wide range of complex management tasks. We are leaders in computer-aided facility management (CAFM), property management, cable and network management, planning and management of FTTx, fiber optic and fiber optic networks and also in billing solutions. We are characterized by market-oriented development and quick reactions. iTWO fm stands for simple operation and quick results, for strategic integration and long-term benefits - with "Made in Germany" as a seal of quality.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as of now IT Supporter (m/f/d) for our location in Dinslaken. You perform installations and updates of our software iTWO fm remotely at the customer's site and support them in case of problems or troubleshooting.
As an IT supporter, you form the important interface between first-level support and our development department and also set up customer installations in-house for error analysis. You can expect a pleasant working environment in a relaxed but committed atmosphere.
- Technical training in the IT field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, networks and databases.
- Strong customer and service orientation.
- Independent and structured way of working.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
As a grown, medium-sized company, RIB IMS stands for reliability, constancy, commitment, competence and an appreciative approach to employees, partners, service providers and customers.
- We focus on healthy growth and prudent behavior, promoting talent and appreciation of achievement.
- We focus on professionalism, diversity and humanity in our dealings, both inside and outside the company.
- We give our employees a clear idea of our goals and present them daily in the management.
- We offer you a safe and exciting workplace with freedom of design in the organization and implementation of tasks.
- We offer you a collegial and integrative environment with flat hierarchies and an open ear for your questions, wishes and suggestions at any time.
- And depending on the area of assignment, your job may also include a company mobile phone, job bike and other benefits - we can agree on exactly what in a personal meeting.
- Foosball table, company breakfast, employee discounts on shopping, coffee and fruit basket :-)
Then apply now with the usual documents online with us.
Contact person is Anke Looschelders.