RIB IMS GmbH has been an innovative software and consulting company for over 30 years and has primarily specialized in the areas of FM software (CAFM, IWMS) and comparable solutions.
To this end, we now employ over 70 people in development, support, sales and service at our locations in Berlin, Dinslaken, Philippsburg and Lucerne.
And in the RIB Software SE group of companies there are around 2,700 people that you can rely on worldwide. We are successful and expanding in our business areas and with our partners.
Our core product is IMSWARE / iTWO fm, a software that supports our customers in a variety of complex management tasks. We are leaders in computer-aided facility management (CAFM), property management, cable and network management, planning and management of FTTx, fiber optic and fiber optic networks and also in billing solutions. We are characterized by market-oriented development and fast response. IMSWARE / iTWO fm stands for simple operation and quick results, for strategic integration and long-term benefits - with "Made in Germany" as a seal of quality.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as of now System administrator (m / f / d) for working in our IT team. In this varied and responsible position, you will work in a team with three other colleagues in our IT and in close cooperation with all departments of the company. The working environment is characterized by flat hierarchies, short communication channels and a friendly atmosphere.
- Supervision and administration of the existing Windows environment (hardware, operating systems, Active Directory, Office, Exchange, Backup, Hyper-V and VMware Server)
- Supervision and administration of network infrastructure (routers, switches, access points, firewalls), monitoring of servers and network infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Performing proactive maintenance activities of systems to ensure day-to-day IT operations
- Designing new solutions within the IT infrastructure
- Support of our ASP solution (Citrix, HTML5)
- Installation of our products at the customer (mainly remote maintenance)
- Planning, calculation and purchasing of hardware and software
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Successfully completed IT training and work experience in Windows and network infrastructure
- Good expertise in the above areas
- Ideally, knowledge of Oracle and / or MS-SQL Server
- Ideally, knowledge of Citrix
- Basic knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Place of employment at our location Dinslaken
- Strong service and consulting orientation
- Independent and careful way of working
- High operational readiness and flexibility
As a grown, medium-sized company, RIB IMS stands for reliability, constancy, commitment, competence and an appreciative approach to employees, partners, service providers and customers.
- We focus on healthy growth and prudent behavior, promoting talent and appreciation of achievement.
- We focus on professionalism, diversity and humanity in dealing, both inside and outside the company.
- We give our employees a clear idea of our goals and present them daily in the management.
- We offer you a safe and exciting workplace with freedom of design in the organization and implementation of tasks.
- We offer you a collegial and inclusive environment with flat hierarchies and always an open ear for your questions, wishes and suggestions.
- And depending on the area of use, service cell phones, company cars and other perks are also yours - what exactly, we can arrange in a personal conversation.
- Football table, company breakfast, employee discounts for shopping and a fruit basket :-)
Then apply now with the usual documents online with us.
Contact person is Anke Looschelders.